Saturday 1 November 2014

Remember, remember...

Hi lovelies!!

How was every bodies Halloween? All good in your costumes? We ended up with far too much chocolate and sweets, will make the kids advent calenders easy to do though!

I have finally come up with a logo I like!


What do you think? It was great fun to make. I added all the words that were important to me and my shop and the program made it into this pretty butterfly for me! All I've got to do now is work out how to use it as a watermark. :)

I've hit over 150 likes on my page, so I'm running a sale until 9pm Monday 3rd of November


Buy the Shoes and get the Hat free!!
These shoes come in children's sizes 0-13 and the hat goes from infants up to adults. They are £7 each or two for £10 plus P&P. Just drop me a message with the sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment